Saturday, February 14, 2009

What the hell!!!

I figured Le tour de Happy cows California was starting.

I just tuned in.

Ok.... I'm Agnostic about Lance... as everyone should be about men named lance. I can give you a positive, Either he could get caught... or he could be beaten. Like a bad poker player, he is pushing his luck.


BUT FOYD???!!!! has it been 2 years??? What the hell is going on... Son of a Bitch, it has been 2 years.... Last year was "reclaiming the tour." I guess this year will be "Doper Redux"

Pattrick dempsy is on and he is star struck.... Let me just tell you how impressed I am the "McDreamy(I have this right, he is McDreamy... from some stupid fucking doctors show... ER or Amies anatomy or something.) is star struck to see lance and Floyd..... He also said something stupid.. which was the idea that the field had expanded... I umn the TOC field has always been the strongest, and to be honest, I think it was strongest the first year.

To be honest, the media VS. isn't doing cycling a favor by doing anything but showing contempt for Floyd.http://fingerfood.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/floyd1.jpg

No comments: