Friday, February 06, 2009

Report from InterZone

I guess it's time for a report from this side of the Zone... I guess it's time for our William Tell routine.

I believe, even through the shitty weather I've managed to work out every day this week. I've been doing some Flow Yoga and running. Damn... that isn't easy. That and I'm in Awful shape these days. I am getting fitter.

Hopefully I can keep it up.

What would be nice is a good report ...

Did you know that real unemployment is 13%.... That is people "discouraged" from the work force too.... over one in ten. Somebody reminded me of how most people in our country move from one industry to another. part of the concept of Capitalism is specialization of labor, and yet we have this tendency to have a huge portion of our workforce moving from one industry to another. Spending years training for a job that lasts about 5... Doesn't seem very efficient.

This doesn't get into the numerous "Sketchy" contractors we have.... companies hiring employees as 1099's who really are just employees... without health care or benefits... Companies not living up to their Moral obligation to workers.
Lets talk about Congress.... for 4 months they have known they needed to do some form of stimulus package for the country... Here it is, and they are like "Slow down" we need to do this right.... I guess" right" is to give them 4 years.... Give them that time and they will still build a Monkey fuck of a program.... and btw they will fuck it up so bad that they then will need to then do another package down the line.... and of course they will pass this and go "We are done right!" then down the line they will have to do the other million things they need to do for the economy and will be all.... "Slow down... we are rushing this." they remind me of the kid who does his term paper on the last night.... You know you knew this was due for 3 months... here it is.. and you are cramming for it..

Well Hopefully better reports in the future.

No comments: