Saturday, February 21, 2009

Report 18 "Animals"

http://www.analogartsensemble.net/blog/Pink_Floyd-Animals-Frontal.jpg

I'm going to try again, see If I can sort something out. It's 10:35, I didn't mention that I woke up with a headache.

I've been sick too, I've broken out in a cold sweat a few times.

I'm not sure I can come up with anything good, I'm blocking most of it at this point... Maybe if I sit down and let my mind go.... It was a stunning day today. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 52 degrees. I imagine you have caught some of this weather over on your side of the Rockies.

I've decided we need to name that Middle girl you have. I know you have forgotten her, that poor Forgotten middle child. So forgotten you even deny she exists.


I may have to look through the record, maybe she did exist and you have her locked up in your attic and now you think you can just deny she ever existed. I think she needs a name. At least for the gravestone you sick fucker, you and your Almond Cookies. And when I suggest that she needs a name, I don't think you get to name her. I get to.

All the names so far have been Banal, I don't think you would agree... I thought Sarah earlier, there was Denise. I was thinking about naming her, using one of my jazz or blues singers. If all else fails, 'Pink' will do, regardless that sounds like a good nickname.

My mind for some reason has been rolling over this old girlfriend I had at 17 or so. Shanna, she had a real fateful thing for me. I didn't realize how bad she had it for me, Or I would have taken better advantage. We spent a ton of time Christmas shopping, it was weird. I should have taken that more as a positive, a girl I could stand to christmas shop with... those are few and far between. How can you know how important that is at the age of 17.http://images.coveralia.com/audio/p/Pink_Floyd-Animals-Trasera.jpg

I realized why I have been thinking of her, I purchased Pink Floyd 'Animals' on all those shopping trips, $7 at the bookstore. That was the period of time I started to love animals. I was watching WKRP in Cincinnati, and Dr. Johnny Fever was ending his shift, and was playing 'Dogs', one of the 'squares' came in and wondered what all the barking was about. It looked so Cool, and pleasant... Kick back in a chair, and listen to that album. I did it, and it was very nice as an activity. I even lit a candle, and used to watch the light shimmer off of the walls of my room.

Didn't even know anything about getting High or whatever, it was just a nice activity.

It was a year later that a friend said "You should see 'The Wall'"... and it was fucking amazing, And I realized that the entire album had a Theme. Music was more than some nice notes, or some Joker yapping about his Dog, Car, or wife being shot.... Or some catchy line like "don't worry be happy."...


I think my friend thought it was weird How much I loved pink floyd and I didn't know anything about the Wacky Tobaccky.


All my best, I will continue to fight on.


Report 18, from Interzone...


Some day, this war is going to end

No comments: