Sunday, February 08, 2009

Exterminate all Rational thought

Report 5-

The Centipedes are getting down right arrogant. Sunday night, it would be nice to ... I had a documentary on lee harvey oswald... I'm not big on conspiracy's... I see them as irrational ways to explain complicated events. And yet that a guy who loved communism... May just have a Grudge against the guy who stopped communism from getting a good foothold in north america(cuba)... the thing I still don't get is... What the hell was Jack Rubie's deal... maybe he just wanted to be a hero.

.... but did you know you can get the frames of the zapruder film It's wild to see, at your leasure the last moments of JFK's life... at your leisure.

You can see fragments shoot forward... Not sure how you can pull that off with a shot from the front...

This is a funny exchange... I imagine someone is trolling. but funny when somebody even comes up with an even crazier theory.

No comments: