Saturday, February 07, 2009

Report Number 2

From InterZone...

They are the worst on Friday, I can't even come up with a name for them... All I know is that they are the worst on friday. I was going to report that they were something new, But now that I reflect on them, it seems as though they have been here for a while.... or not so much Been here but have been ... Sucking the life force from the marrow of my bones. I don't even have a name for them, I just know they are there.

It's hard for me to even talk about how they were before, or more to the point how they are now. The difficult part is how the have to be Chased away before I can even focus on the rest of the weekend. I'm starting to wonder..... I'm reminded what one of the elders suggested, that maybe if I just sat in a dark quiet room... Let them overtake me ..

Then maybe I could come out swinging. Always best to face ones daemons.... http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/maxx1.jpg
Expect more reports.

It has become one impressive day... and for those of you who don't know... Feb is time to trim the bushes and Trees. For those who have felt locked in for the past 3 months, it's a good start on the year, and gets you outside with some cutters. a nice chair some coffee, start thinking about the Yard/Garden.

No comments: