Saturday, February 07, 2009

Report 4

..... Insomnia... One could wonder why I get insomnia. I was wondering that an hour ago. Then I remembered that I slept in, and drank 2 pots of coffee today. That certainly doesn't help... I'm completely exhausted and can't sleep...

A little over a gallon of coffee.... I just can't imagine why I can't sleep....

14 cup coffee maker, 16 cups to a gallon.. Probably have 4 cups of cold coffee around here, or thrown out cold.. 28 some odd cups... That is a ton of coffee....

We have that Beans and Brew place.... and several of them, I've actually been the first customer... Huge fan of a triple shot latte.... I once drank cappuccino till the back of my Knees Started to sweat and my legs shook...

There was a time when I took caffeine pills until my head was on fire, I had to lay in bed in the dark until the buzz i.n my ears died down and any other sounds Boomed and Echoed in my head.

My name is robert paulson.... and I am a caffeine addict.

No comments: