Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Report 15.

I saw this movie 11 years ago. It made me cry like a little girl... No, I didn't let anyone see. Nor am I telling you the movie... Cause you would probably thing I'm a little girl.... but..... No it was not the little mermaid... that was like 20 years ago.... and no, the castle does not look like a Penis.. and you are a perv for thinking that... and Yet.. What the hell do I care.

I had this post about, the loss of a friendship. The missed dinner. The ignored e-mail... Swearing "I'll get back to that person.", then finaly starting to blow that person off. not answering phone calls...... and they just fade away....

The point I was making about the movie... It's weird, after seeing it again, I realize emotionally I probably haven't grown since then, that is unfortunate.

1 comment:

bobbie said...

I made myself watch a movie so many times once, that I stopped crying about it. It was "My Girl". and I think I had to watch it about 5 times, I think I only quit crying because I fell asleep.