Monday, February 16, 2009

Space Time

Report 12,

I'm not sure one could get their hopes up that this report will be about space time. That just happens to be what I'm thinking about right now. Originally, I was contemplating how we tend to Learn new things, and our awareness of new things expands with age.

I had a Mentor, or it sounds less gay if I say "somebody once said to me 'as we get older, and the more we learn, the more we realize how little we know' ". In a way what we learn isn't more, but just a broader appreciation of what we don't know... but isn't that actually knowing more...

I digress..

My next thought Chaos theory, probability models, and psychological deterministic-s...
http://www4.carthage.edu/faculty/pfaffle/hgp/determinism.gif
but some other time... I'm not sure you should get your hopes up for report 13.

No comments: