Monday, February 02, 2009

Furthest man from home!

I just watched the whole season of Space Above and Beyond... Ya, I'm a nerd.http://virtualastronaut.tietronix.com/textonly/act10/images/florida_peninsula_r.jpg
um... I'm sitting here, hoping to flush some ... JuJu....

My, seasonal bla's have progressed... They seem like they are boiling over... I guess that is a sign that I'm getting over them.

Fuck!... I wanted to talk about it... I've reached out to most of my "support group", and they aren't helping... so, what is an anonymous blog for...

and yet here I sit stifled for what to write. I've spent most of the past week trying to distract myself And... Well the way I live it's more likely that I just stew in my own juice, than manage something progressive.

Well that is all I have...

No comments: