Friday, January 25, 2013

If I was a deadly sin....


I would be sloth. Not that I would choose that.... that is just where I am.

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
    seven that are detestable to him:
17         haughty eyes,
        a lying tongue,
        hands that shed innocent blood,
18         a heart that devises wicked schemes,
        feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19         a false witness who pours out lies
        and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Funny, it's hard to even find the verses that refer to sloth. Like many biblical things... they always seem a little vague.

I set up the rollers, got on them and I have a technical problem. I should correct it, that is the thing about the sloth... you don't feel like it.

There is another blog... I wish this was as good as weight loss and days in spin class.... Maybe I should just do 7 days of spin class.

wtf... Great post.....

No comments: