Saturday, August 15, 2009

Empty blog space

I just know this is going to be a lame post. There is this point on twitter where you put in 3 "Tweets"WTF... with this Twitter.....

but you put together three posts and realize that you would be better on the blogger.

4 flats today on a 3 hour ride... Pushed it to about 4.5. Had to patch Twice.... I didn't even want to ride today... just figured I needed to get something in... and there it went...

With all the rain I couldn't even sit on grass to change them, ended up on the curb.

And one of them, I came rolling down hill at 30-40 and hit some shit on the road and tire go boom...Couldn't even remember which break was my rear since the front had gone so soft, so quickly......

Good lord...

I'm not even sure I tried with this post......

No comments: