Sunday, August 02, 2009

DateLine 4am

Saturday was a bust....

I may need to kick in the vitamin B

4am... I remembered that most my kit is not dry.... There is that step where I put stuff in the wash... I can pull that off, it's remembering an hour later to put it in the dryer...

but I digress... Or just move randomly Sideways...

I'd like to get a couple more hours of sleep... Light sleeper it's called, cept I may be exhausted later... any chance for me to get good sleep I take.

I'd love to sleep and get up at about 7... put on the freshly dry kit and hit the road... I'm a little concerned I could be derailed... or progressing to de-railed... Heart rate says I'm ok... but I've seen some signs I should be concerned about... Mostly that I rode the other day and didn't push the heart above about 80% and spent a ton of time at 60%....

well....

I leave you with a scene from "Things to do in denver when you're dead"

No comments: