Friday, June 05, 2009

so... Soft Bones

What a wind today.....

I took yesterday off, my in home HRM needs a new battery so I'm not sure if I hit over-training...

but so... we are at 3 weeks and I've only taken 2 maybe 3 days off. I need to tear through the bike again and get it "DIALED" finally...

Great day in Mens SemiFinal at the french open... I'll not ruin it for you... but both matches were great.. .and should be repeated all evening.

So... being "Unfit" every once in a while I cheat at some of my routs.. and end up on the parkway... I also hope to see some MILF or just some attractive woman.... Just to keep the mojo going... It dries up .... You know?...

So.... that fucking parkway... for those of you who don't know I'm a clear advocate that road bikes have no reason to be on the parkway... it's irresponsible to do over 15 MPH down there... and seriously.... People can't even drive if you hadn't noticed... let alone when they let their kids ride the parkway....

So there is a group of 3; mom dad and the 5 year old kid..... and I'm behind them, can't see ahead of them so I have to wait till I can so I can pass....

Sure enough we all go over the hill.. at the speed of 4 MPH, I look ahead and start kicking.... 3 kicks and I'm passing mom and dad..... and suddenly... Who Swerves 7 feet to the left, out of the lane, and pushes me into the dirt...... a 5 year old kid.... I put on the breaks, slide to a stop, scare the shit out of the kid.. and myself...

so... I get my shit back together... BTW 4 or 5 years ago, I got laid up for 2 weeks with a cracked wrist when some 14 year old completely ran into me at about 15mph.. fortunately he broke his ankle... fucking moron.. but that accident threw me about 15 feet.

http://www.stupidchurchpeople.com/uploaded_images/gride-772436.jpg
so.... I get my shit back together, and pull up behind them again, the coast is clear...
I shout "Ok.... I'm going to try this again." start passing much slower this time...
"Stay on your side!"... the minute I said this... the kid starts to swerve again.... I slow down and start screaming "STAY RIGHT"..... I said it 4 times till he moved back into his lane, and I passed.....

"Thanks" I said.. only being obvious that I was being sarcastic...

Once I had a 5 year old who was passing me, the opposite way.... and I could see how poor they were riding... I stopped and pulled off to the side, and waited..... THE KID STILL RAN INTO ME!!!!!

kids... eat them while their bones are soft!

No comments: