Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bemoan a bemoan

So, I'm Bemoaning about Sarah this morning... or late afternoon.... saturdays are rough for me to get going..... there is a ton of web surfing and avoiding all the shit I need to do... but I digress

I need to do a bike ride... I'm not sure if I need to nut up and do something serious... or rest up and do something serious tomorrow.... and I just tried to get her a little more dialed in... I've taken up listening to books on tape on long rides... I have a great one about Thomas Paine... Good stuff, I'm all about the age of reason...
http://isppvabcomunicacion.wikispaces.com/space/showlogo/1174360868/logo.gif
The funny part is that for about 10 seconds I'm all "Maybe it's just a trick..". then I come to my senses.... and Find it ridiculous I'm still bemoaning it. It certainly is the emotion....

but then of course, Now I'm Bemoaning my bemoan.... there should be a special word for that, in the english language.... Redundant-Bemoaning... maybe re-bemoan... or Re-Moan.... Or pathetic... or Whine Like a little Bitch....See full size image

No comments: