Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Little ride report

I'm trying to get as many miles in as I can..... and good news, instead of about 2 miles of base... I think I have about 4 or maybe even 5 now....
http://renegadefuturist.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/jesus_dinosaur.jpg

Jesus......

So.... With my Lack of ..... Well let me just call it "Lack of Core Strength" aka soft Squishie Middle... I've been doing the thing I absolutely hate... which is riding the Parkway some of the time..... For those who don't remember, I'm Philosophically opposed to road bikes on the parkway, since speeds above 5 mph are dangerous.....

But hey... you need to see hot Runner Ass somehow.....http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44053000/jpg/_44053503_runners.jpg
and you can't quite call what I'm doing "road biking"

Now that we are progressing to 150 degree days.... but it is still too cold to ride at 5am.....

I now ride during rush hour... FUCK!!

Is it that it's hot, and people are now stupid... Maybe because they don't know how to hydrate, and end up sucking 64 oz big gulps instead of water... all while screeching into the 7-11 and trying to side swipe me.....

Or is it just that kids are out of school....

maybe that some of you idiots can't keep your cars going during the winter or spring... but now with summer... every moron with a junker is out on the road...

Which BTW.... I had my second Flat.... Thank god cause it was the tube that has had a slow leak... and pumping it up every day was starting to piss me off....

But as I'm rolling .... Some fucking Douche' had the nose of his Piece of shit White... Wanabee Modern Lowrider AKA... http://www.rctech.net/rides/pictures/rcspeedmtx2_01.jpgCar from Too Fast Too Furious....


(Now if it was a lowrider.... I'd understand)
http://api.ning.com/files/Q*pkzn6A49umkFlV6UM9AyiL-4fmP4IvOQgNp-MQi17buv-bfp3MeK-gSFLXQMmzJBRDWEkaF3gK**Ngt30B2vx-VHWe8sNv/LowRider2.jpg
Only... not so much Souped up sporster.... Just ....
http://www.junkmyride.com/images/89hondaprelude/junkthisride01.jpg
This sort of thing....Kind of "I want to to be a fast car... but I can't afford it....and it is filled with.... I'd say it but It would be Racist... but if you want to avoid being a stereotype... try a little harder.....

So the nose of this shitbox is sticking way out into the road, forcing me to swerve around.... Then the guy pulls into the lane and then when pulling into the Seven Eleven.... for the old Soda.... manages to force me to have to jump a Curb.....

Well... that blew a Tube.....

and... Well I'm almost as bad at changing tubes at this point as I am at riding a bike....

No comments: