Wednesday, June 03, 2009

How about an update...

I guess it's been 2 weeks, and this is the third... I need to come up with some cross training, and start worrying about over training...

of course all this from a guy lucky to do 10 miles a day...

Did I tell you I had my first Official Flat... Tell you what a douche bag I am, I left my tire on the front lawn of an Arbys, with an empty Co2. My biggest issue would be getting the flat confused with a fresh tire, and then having a flat as a replacement. I've completely busted my tire levers, and need some new ones....

This fucking sport and the constant need for new gear...

I'm feeling good... but I'm damn tired all the time.... I get this great nap at like 7PM, after I ride and have done recovery... maybe even dinner.... But you know Tired.

No comments: