Wednesday, June 24, 2009

for fucks sake.... Risotto Update

All things cycling and food...

Hopefully I said it.... I had a brilliant Hollandaise over the weekend.... Not eat it... but made it.

like Toffee it's a psychological process..... Hollandaise and toffee can smell fear....http://www.recipetips.com/images/recipe/sauces_and_bases/classic_hollandaise.jpg

But after that Surprise success... BTW I expected failure... which is why it probably went well.

But after that I was reminded about my continued goal of the perfect Western/rocky Mountain Risotto...

So... I tried it tonight... and

Last time I did sort of a Ham and Pea.... with a little Spicy spicy....

this time I decided to try sort of a Mexican..... Taco... kind of Beef and sausage, and Cheddar.... With a significant "Spicy Spicy"

What A fucking Disaster!!!

Maybe some other time.... but a Taco Risotto is not the right path....

Next up... I'm thinking sort of a Ham Cheddar Pepper....

I may have to look at some recipes...

No comments: