Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Nonsense

I was lucky enough to have the joy of the old family get together......

I have been reflecting on my lack of kids this week... Mostly that I'm getting old enough that... that option is slipping away...

and I ran into some people I went to university with and they were chock full of kids...

The thing I'm reflecting on is that ... I don't care... And that the lack of narcissism in me that I don't want my Linage to go on....

Then.. I see my sister, and her retarded kids.... I realize what a miserable Intolerant father I'd be..

"bla bla, refuses to eat 'Fish'....." I'd decide to have an entire meal only of fish...and fish for an entire week.... Other than that you eat toast and vitamins.....

I shit you not.... I'm not avoiding fish because My kid doesn't like it.... WTF you are teaching your kid by planning the family diet around one person.....
25 by J & ~J~ Funcpl.

That egg is overcooked BTW.... Turn the pan down a little

No comments: