Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I must like a fight....

I go out... and after yesterday.... my body realizes... and my mind... Holy shit! it's summer! I set my mind to just do a nice fun 20 miles. just have fun..... and I know a nice route... not hard on the body... just 20 miles...

In the epic attempts to get my ass kicked...

Hasn't happened yet!...

Probably why I'll never be a "Great" cyclist, I have no desire to be all "Small" up top..

So, there is this regular 35-40 MPH descent I do on most of my rides. But like most times when a cyclist is doing 40, it pissed drivers off. But this has nothing to do with it... I'm descending, Truck Pulls past me in my lane, he does a great job of giving me space.... Of course... Why pass me when I'm doing 5 MPH over the speed limit, and we are coming to a stoplight in less than a mile....

Suddenly out of the left lane, this shit bag pulls out in front of the truck, from damn near a stop. The truck Locks up his brakes, and I do to... at fucking 40 MPH.....
http://www.treehugger.com/road-rage-hypermiling-002.jpg
I'm Shitting, cause quickly I may have to decide to take the chance of going over the bars or... hitting a Truck....

Fortunately they all speed up and things mello....

So a mile up there is the light, and it's cars 7 deep waiting for it to turn..... Thank god we were all in a hurry.

Well... I take the opportunity to pull past mr Dumb ass who almost cost me my life!

"You are kind of an Idiot, aren't you!" As I pull forward... I noticed his junky car has the rear window rolled down, apparently the window doesn't work and no A.C.

Well I know that as the cars in his left lane pull forward, as I sit in between the through lane and the Turn. SO, either there is going to be a confrontation or he is going to shove his tail between his legs.

so, as he pulls up to turn, he has to lean back in the drivers seat so he can yell out the window...

Something like "Fuck you Asshole, bla bla bla the light...... somehow it's not my fault I almost killed you ...... and the guy behind me."......http://www.businesstravellogue.com/files/2007/06/road-rage.gif

the guy in the truck who he also tried to kill, Lays on his horn like nobodies business..... Oh... I guess you forgot about the other person you tried to kill.....

AND HOW THE FUCK IS IT OTHER PEOPLE'S FAULT WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL THEM!!!!

so... he put his tail between his legs and drove away....

How do some of you people get drivers licences...

and.... like the crab boat captain who knows he will die at sea.... I'm sure at one point there will be a story of a driver with road rage who runs over a cyclist, after being yelled at driver decides just to put his foot to the floor!!!....
http://steigerlaw.typepad.com/photos/road_rage/road_rage_tire_iron.gif
and that will be me....

No comments: