Friday, June 26, 2009

A little Cheat

Creatine is banned right? ... So, I'm not a good example to the kids... Honestly I should eat more meat...

but sorry, I don't ....
http://cts.hss.uts.edu.au/students08/Real%20Issue%202/Images/meat47hands01.jpg
So... My ass was dragging, and I pulled out the Jar...

hmmm I was just trying to look it up... it may just be discouraged....

of course... I feel puffy....

But on a Thursday I went out and did my long distance.... sure the distance is only long if I was on a bmx bike....

but I did go out... and do some millage... I may be getting to the point I'm ready to do one of my OLD intermediate rides.....

of course even parts of some of those rides.... I can't see myself doing.... there are particularly the long slow 3% climbs that go on for 5 miles..... That just sounds like hell right now....

Tsonga just took a smack down... in a very close game he just let go a couple of breakers, and it was over....

but it is all it takes..

No comments: