Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WTF is up with the snow, I had to go out with a broom and clear "The Dish" out 3 times to keep the T.V. Running.......

It's fucking April.....

I'm on one..

I decided to go riding a little yesterday, and as I pulled the bike out I had a flat, didn't want to fix it. Turned around and stayed home..... So I didn't even try today, should have gone for a run but fuck it....

My mood sucks.... time for a long shower and some reading in bed....... Reboot and try again tomorrow.
We are going to continue to show our limp dick in Iran. Ya' I'm a peace of shit liberal pussy peace-nic, but you have to hit people back... The problem here is we are to impotent to do anything.... But in a way we have to...
So, show our Limp dick or
Escalate toward WW3......
It's a Lose Lose........
So, we moved a second carrier group in in the past 24 hours. if we move a third in we are sure to strike..... Tomorrow Tony Blair will escalate things.
The white house said today that they weren't escalating things, and yet they launched escalated maneuvers, which by accident could easily escalate the whole thing into actual conflict.. and with the Rumor of a missile shot at one of our ships it was sounding like the way we started Vietnam. Hopefully our navy is better trained to not get so rattled.
I need a beer.

No comments: