Monday, June 16, 2008

U.S. golf Open

So, I'm sitting here watching the playoff between rocco somebody, and Tiger...

I umn..... I Hate Golf...... I tried to like it...... I'm strung fairly tight, which explains why it's not something that appeals to me. It seems to be about relaxing... and I'm more likely to break my clubs..... and I refused to drop $400 on clubs.

What did Mark Twain say.... Perfectly good way to ruin a nice walk.

But this is a great play off.

I guess I do wish I could enjoy golf... seems like that would be nice. The last 2 games I played, One I took a solid beating from a guy I can't stand. The other I played with my brother, gave him a solid beating, and was miserable the whole time. I couldn't wait to get off the course. Some of that could be be because my brother picks the worst courses... Golf is like exercise, without an increased heart rate...

No comments: