Thursday, June 12, 2008

Out running


I'm out running this morning. I get the charming interaction with some asshole and his 2 pit bulls... He is doing some version of running/walking the dogs... The charm of being a running target trying to pass some dumb ass with unleashed Dogs...... "hey look, someone going faster, and in what appears to be flight, let's chase him"....

and like all pit bull owners, he has, nor can he achieve any form of discipline out of his animals. I wanted to give that guy a beating.... I almost followed him home to find out where he lived so I could make a complaint to animal control.


Guys with pit bulls..... what waists of space.....


I'm sorry if you own a pit bull, but if you do, I'm very sorry your penis is so small..... Have you considered a Trans-Am and a Mullet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the last line qualifies this as the best post of your comeback tour.

The Mop said...

I'm still a fan of "Reduce your carbon footprint through canabalisum"

Since I phrased it as "eat your kids"... I can see, from your perspective, that one being a little uncomfortable.

cheers.

Anonymous said...

only mildly.