Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just checked the widget

and apparently Roddick lost..... Realize the remaining Americans are nearly Unknowns... to be fair the wind did mess with many of the high level players, who don't realize they have to scale it back in the wind.... making it much easier to be someone who doesn't play with such accuracy.

And I'd like to thank ESPN who messed up the Coverage of what is the "Championships of Tennis" and cutting the Roddick match off half way through.... I think Lawn bowling was on somewhere, and they just don't have enough stations to cover the Championships of tennis... I tell you, these days as they have started doing split coverage of tennis, with 3 different stations covering the event..... It is a Real disservice to the event.... but I understand Dog Walking, or Caber Tossing, monster truck racing... definitely worth dumping something as stupid as the Tennis Championships....

So to replace the Americans.... I threw up a few other people including the brother sister safin- safina... Ya, I don't get it either.

Umn.... Crack Pipe... Just figured I'd throw that in...

How about this. I'm watching Stranger than fiction, I think ... I am Harold Crick, I'd like to think I'm Harold Crick. I'm like Harold Crick, only less organized, I'm not really Harold Crick.

Oh... Just to Cheer you folks up.... Oil hit another new high $140, it's 2x as expensive as it was last summer.... It reflects 5-6 dollar gas, it reflects 25% inflation.... did you get a 25% raise last year?... That must suck....

No comments: