Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reality TV

.... I'm not a fan... Here I am... My day is done... I get up at 3am... so at 4pm I'm fairly tired and exhausted, and all I really am trying to do is decompress....




Here I sit, watching "Denise Richards...I like to date Psyco's " or what ever the name of her reality TV show is....

After I saw Gene Simmons... Now that is a good Show, I figured I'd give it a shot... She is Hot...
Damn... Now I forgot what I was going to Whine about....

Oh... Now I remember... so you watch some of these, and seriously their lives are 2x as boring as anyone else's life... and there is this huge build up for nothing.... So I spend 30 minutes on the build up to nothing happening...

I give you 2 examples.
Ice Road Truckers... Hugh is driving down the ice road, and a light goes on in
his truck...... that is minute 30.... Minute 45 he decides to Call Someone on
the Radio.... Minute 55 Nobody answers, and he keeps on driving..... Minute
58... he reaches his destination....

Seriously, lights go on in my car, and I keep driving(unless it's oil, or temp).. but nobody makes a show about my life.....

Deadliest Catch... They are pulling up crab... Minute 40... Someone is
going to get hurt... Minute 45 Still Pulling up pots..... Minute 50... Edger
gets hit in the head with "something".... Minute 55 He was hit in the head with
a hook.... Minute 57... He has a bump on his head.



Seriously, A cabinet hit me in the back of the head once, I got 7 stitches. I also once got poked in the arm with a knife while working.. 5 stitches out of that.... I even tried to convince the Doctor to stitch it without Anesthetic... just for fun

No comments: