Sunday, May 31, 2009

not sure I have much to report

pulled off the 20.. my back was killing me... but that was before I even started. So... More base I guess....

Ivonovich is out...

Maybe we will see a suprise on the woman's side, Safina is the Favorite, but maybe a Serina Sharapova stand off. I just don't think sharapova is up for it.... yet.

And Nadal Folds.... Preasure too much for that 5th French... I was hoping roger would take him out.

there was a Highlight thing of Pete Sampras. I had forgotten that in 90 he went through, Lendl, McEnroe and then Agassi. There is a good reason to have hated him.... and that when you saw a match it was roughly 2 hours of sampras throwing Aces.. Not to detract him as a great Athelete, and Tennis Champ.... but I do have to say it was fucking boring..

No comments: