Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super Carbo's

There was a story about the amount of pasta being served at a restaurant. It was ridiculous, I can't quite remember, it was like a pound. The one that gets me is that thing some of the pizza companies have which is pasta in a pizza bowl... or bread bowl...... HOLY FUCK! Then there is that Pizzone

It's the size of your head...

I pulled through one of my short regular routs, felt fine... only slightly wanted to heave. I keep thinking about some of the tougher routs I have.... Shit..... I guess I have to gear up for at least.... an attempt at something..... either that or some real miles this weekend... maybe a weak ass 40 or something..... I just don't have any weak routes at 40 miles.....

And I'm having a hard time getting that final Tweak on the bike... And I can tell I'm only a few months from a new cassette and chain.

No comments: