Sunday, May 03, 2009

ScaterFunk

Report from Interzone 23....

I want to read some William S Burroughs tonight... Funny, UnKnown... asked about me, It's not that I've been in a Funk... but defiantly today has been 'One of those days'.

I had my first minor injury of the season. I'm doing my best to get back to some form of 'superhero', Minor Calf-tendon maybe... but 2 days off... test it out... repeat till things are good.. Which mean... walks...

Sorry... this is just going to go in 30 directions... if any.

So, I was feeling some funk.... and somebody mentioned Daniel Day Lewis to me, I though... YA! I feel like watching "There Will Be Blood".... 10 minutes into it, I realize.... Yes, this is how I feel.... but that isn't a good thing, and now I'm about to wallow in that feeling for the next 2 hours.... It also reminded me of T-Bird, and Unknown.. I need to check up on Gila.... See how my brain is going everywhere.

I then put in "Stranger than Fiction".... Which was good... but I can't seem to focus long enough to get through it yet.... But it reminded me of Julie... and I wonder how she is doing, she has been quiet... I worry, she should email.

SO..... Beyond that.... Last few weeks I've just hated what I'm doing..... It's been a long and hard fought game, and I'm sick of it... Also the volitility will drop out soon... and then much of the "fun" will be over. The last few months I've sort of understood why Art is so irritable... BTW we are either going to get a small correction here, or a bounce to 9k Dow, and then we will pull back and we will see the boring come out.

The Garden.... things are comming along out there, I need to Till again, peas are in, chamomile is coming up. I'm going to start some corn soon. there are some seedlings going....
even that seems to be hard to get focused on.... you know... there are things to worry about.

I was .... Beyond all that... It just... Life should be simple... I don't know why it isn't, or why it isn't for me. some people just don't have a concern in the world and move around like a ball in a pinball game..... Seems like a way to be.... Sort of wish it were me. I was reflecting on how uneasy things are... It just seems like anything that one does, has nearly no value.....

I was... there was a point where I felt like maybe I could find a life writing some stuff, But.. even writers are getting Hosed these days.... I am hoping at one point people get bored with Ashton Kucher's facebook and Twitters..... WTF!!!

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebelltownblocks/library/Wolverine_smaller.JPG
I was going to see Wolverine this weekend, but it .... I didn't make it to an early show and then the late shows were.... I'm sure filled with kids, I'd like to kill.

It's this kind of post that makes me ... You know... Not write....

 PL GC TIME @ TIME BIB  NAME TEAM HOME TOWN STATE LICENSE
1 13:26:56 0:00:00 96 Leipheimer Levi 0 Mellow Johnny's 51027
2 13:29:57 0:03:01 4 Armstrong Lance 0 Mellow Johnny's 1917
3 13:30:14 0:03:18 165 Zajicek Philip 0 Fly V Australia-Successful ENCINITAS CA 90090
4 13:30:59 0:04:03 142 Swindlehurst Burke 36 Bissell Pro Cycling salt lake city UT 51227

.... Ok... I"m about to say this.... and I mean to say (not that there is anything wrong with that).

So, here goes:

DAMN!!! BURKE, You can beat all thos Homos!!!

No comments: