Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some Rhyme

... Ok Blog... I want to spit some Rhyme... as the rappers say....
Report 26

only I suspect.... there will be no Rhyming.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61iZ-Bv370L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Well... I went to the grocery store, The fridge is filled with Healthy foods. Tons of fruit... Yogurt... etc.... I think My mind says we are about to get healthy again.... No more Potato chips for you.

I had Pizza all weekend... that is how my diet has been messed up... and yes... Potato chips..

You know.. not as good as one would think...

Everything is starting to line up.... Stars are Aligned... Bla Bla Bla... time to get Uber Healthy again...

It's been a tough Slog.... I know I have about 400 new grey hairs.... and Seriously My heart just isn't beating like it should.

The Pizza gave me Heartburn.... And to be honest... I'm not in horrible shape... but It isn't good... I'm sure my lungs aren't clear....

The Western stampede tickets are on sale... I need to sort that out....

All the bike gear is showing up soon.... that will make me happy....

anyone think I'll be smart enough to take my bike to a mechanic?

No comments: