Friday, May 22, 2009

Ask then answer....

"ask then Answer. Who are we and what is the point?"

I pulled off my shortest regular rout, the old fall back when I just need to keep the legs loose.

It Pounded me.... Buried. and it's 10 miles of Rollers.

So, The Lotion.... Have you ever sat in front of the isle of the Grocery store.... and had to ask. What kind of Lotion am I.... What do I want my skin to smell like.(Ok, I would say... Ass or Saddle or ManJina... but I have standards for this blog.) .... So... Vanilla? Peaches ? Cocoa Butter (WTF is Cocoa butter?) White Tea, Raspberry.....
http://www.boostjuicebars.com/images/content/L_3B_020-raspberry.jpg

so, there went 20 minutes.

I umn, just barely got to the point where I could accept that I'm a Berry or Herb person for my Shampoo.... But no Fucking Fruit....

No comments: