Sunday, March 03, 2013

Short sleep

I knew it was going to be rough. I struggled getting to sleep. Like knowing an accident was going to happen and not being able to do anything about it. Manifest Nightmare Destiny. Where are my dreams of Puppies and Kittens.
Sure enough, 2-3 hours of sleep and an angry nightmare. Stop being so angry all the time, maybe that will help. Sure.... make water run uphill. Funny, I sleep ok. But then my tv goes off and it leaves me with my own thoughts and dreams.... that is where the trouble comes.

Where are all the puppies and kittens.... Ya, lets try it again, because obviously the second round of sleep won't have anything wrong with it... that never happens. Obviously I have nothing to fear from trying to sleep again. No reason to be afraid that I'll just have more nightmares. Ya.... back to sleep.... easy...

No comments: