Thursday, March 07, 2013

1:30 am

Sleep isn't happening. Worse things have happened. This is the kind of evening I wish I had drunk a little gin, assuming I had slept. I even managed a few miles by bike. By the time I finish writing this it will be 2am....
What was a Going to write....
  Things have been very crazy this week. I like to call it spring mania.Times like this, you are not sure if it's just you that is being crazy or everyone. Most likely it's everyone, but I'm really trying to "be the change that I want to see" so, I'm trying to whip out the zen. I'm super haunted right now.. by literally everything. The best part is There is a new emotion going on in my head. This one isn't particularly healthy. I think My subconsciousness just gave me the answer, but I'm going to have to ruminate on it. Going to have to do some thinking and meditating on it. It's wild when the mind plays this game, you have a craving for something... You don't know why. Then when you feed that craving... you realize ... OH! I knew this answer all along. I knew this, I'd seen it before... in this book or in this movie.....

The mind is strange....

Wow! actually I was just looking at this training block 80 miles which is twice what I thought I had.

No comments: