Friday, December 12, 2008

Grand Torino

I saw, the clint eastwood movie. It's not million dollar baby, but it's solid.

I made my first batch of toffee. Not good for me, I like to toffee... You all have no idea how obsessive I am about it. Not only do I have to have it be good, but I'm always working on that "perfect toffee"..
http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/Automotive/blog/Torino.jpg
I guess it's like people, "All toffee is perfect, but it could use a little work."

of course then we burn it sometimes... Not sure how it applies to life.

I hate christmas, just a few more days left, then new years and it's all over. Then it's just a few months left, and winter is all over.... Yippee...

Damn I hate Christmas...

"I did say the movie was just 'ok', didn't I".

We do get a reprieve of the Clint Eastwood singing career. I'm not sure how I feel about the Jesus stuff, in the movie.

4 comments:

T.Burke Swindlehurst said...

Where did you see Gran Torino?
I can't find it playing anywhere in the great Smog Lake area?

The Mop said...

I have secret sources for movies, it opens Christmas day I think.

It was good, But As amazing as unforgiving and Million dollar baby were. It's impossible to hit that mark again.

I'm trying to manage your expectations.

T.Burke Swindlehurst said...

Thanks for the expectation management :)

I see it can be watched on some of those streaming websites, but I think I'll wait to see it in the theatre... also can't wait to see Cadillac Records..

The Mop said...

Movies in theaters are always better, assuming it's not crowded.

Cadillac Records looks good, except it has the curse of Beyonce Knowles. Maybe she will be a minor character. She would be ok, if they could type cast her as a bitch.(Yes I'm still bitter about Destiny's Child, But, it's not like I own a single album.)