Saturday, November 08, 2008

Yogurt conspracy

It's been a while since Yogurt was in high rotation in my diet. There I am at the grocery store and I pick up my yogurt and it seems something is wrong.

So... I like yogurt, I can eat it plain, but I do like it like a good red blooded American, with a little fruit. I should really look up the history of yogurt, I'm curious how and when cultured milk became an option for meals.

back to the point, I hate Sweet Yogurt. Can't stand the artificially sweetened yogurt.

I bring back my yogurt, and suddenly I realize they have decided to reduce the 8 oz to a 6oz and have the same amount of fruit/jam in it.... Point is, now it's a Sweet yogurt and not the one I like.

this is going to become one of those things... I'm going to end up making my own yogurt, or mixing it at least.

No comments: