Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wierd Universal Vibes

Well, I managed a decent run this morning. It was one of those cold morning runs. I much prefer to run in the morning. But It's getting Icy... Seems a little colder this year than last. Things are going well with the diet, not quite as strict As I'd like but, it's something. I get a little sketchy about limiting carbs, since without them All I want to do is Sit on my ass and watch T.V. or Nap. I guess it's good to spread them out.

A ton of Astrology posts over the past few days. Lets see if I can make this point without getting too sidetracked. I was just watching a Nova about the new Hominid bones they found, which they colloquially call "Hobbit". My spider sense says, we don't understand them well enough yet. And how charming is it that they found them at the same time the "Lord of the Rings" movies were at their Apex. They would be more Acceptable if the scientists said "We aren't sure, but have these possibilities"...... Seems like the almost want to believe it. Not that it's impossible, undiscovered species are likely. It's some of the explanations that are far fetched. One of the Scientists Said "I Believe it"..... Personally I try not to believe in much.

Sometimes out there in the Universe we hear things that kind of make our ears perk up, and we tend to think it's significant. Our ears hear so much information, Our eyes read so much text.... that some of it has to be significant.That tends to hit what some call a harmonic Cord in our mind, it makes our ears perk up, is because it is significant..... of course sometimes the significance is just that it's something we "Want to believe".

In my life I've spent some time with the Joseph Campbell "Power of Myth". Myth provides a sort of Skeletal structure for our lives, and culture. Give us some guidelines for our "Path", For the most part we can sort of Smell and use that Harmonic cord as part of our guide for our life.... But sometimes the questing isn't "The Path" we should chose, but how to move down that path.

Life Is a Journey, not a destination...

No comments: