Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I don't know

So... I hear after the election Turbo, had some people Texting him making fun of his French Heritage..... I just want to remind people that:
  • One of the Foundations of America is Tolerance, Even for those who don't vote, or who vote for the Party of hate and Fear (this would be the Political parties). But Tolerance of both Their Childish behaviors is What makes America Great.
  • Reasons Turbo and his French Heritage are good:
  1. French Fries Are Taisty
  2. The French helped us during the Revolution(So the lame shit about how we saved them in WWII is a bunch of Ungrateful Bullshit, especialy since we didn't pay back what Ben Franklin promised for the help(I'm actually not sure of my Facts, but there was some thing that Franklin promised, that we didn't live up to)
  3. The French also Re-invented Democracy.

I also want to thank Turbo for being the Object of this ridiculous Blog post, I have no idea about his heratage, but was looking for something to blog/Jump on my soap box about today, that somehow tied into an election that still seems like a Dream.

And remember, We are stronger together than we are Apart.

No comments: