Thursday, November 06, 2008

4 hours ago

I started this post, It started with Me bitching that nobody writes anything worth reading... Of course Then somebody wrote something I saw that was worth reading. I wanted more.

I went off on this long rant about how those people who are new to Politics, are about to be introduced to "The Machine". Where Nobody gets what they want, and everybody is disappointed. politics is like a Football game where the field is half as wide and 500 yards long. The defense gets 33 players and the offense only gets 11, and only 3 downs... point is, there is a lot of punting.

It can still be fun, and to be honest, it's best when nobody gets anything.

What is the song? "You don't always get what you want, but SOMETIMES you get what you need"


So, I'm not sure if I've Whined enough, but besides being out of shape, I'm back on the "Winter Diet", you know what I'm talking about. That Diet where you don't get enough exercise, and have to spend most the winter sucking your thumb, 4 cups of tea, 4 pieces of fruit, couple bowls of soup, and salads for dinner....

Oh, Joy

No comments: