Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Maybe I should pick up a racket!!!

This is always what I think as tennis season starts....

I should, but... another sport???

That and I would have to find someone to play with... and as anti-social as I am... that's a tough sell.

Now what the hell was I going to blog about.....

Andromeda Strain, was ok, not as good as the original, and too much current political (Iraq) stuff... I'm as Weak Kneed, Lilly livered Peace-nick, environmentalist POS, as they get.... but the constant drum beat of Iraq Whining.... From Hollywierd... gets to me sometimes... it just feels like pandering, and disingenuous, I told you so, Hackery... that is so unproductive.... We are there, we did it.... Now what? that is what we should be tackling... Not recriminations....... Lame asses....

The Open is good, and there are even some American men still playing; Blake, and Some new guy... Can't remember his name. Roddick is going to retire from his Lackluster carrier of be "Best of, the Americans" just as lame as Hewitt and being "Best of Australians", and Henman "Best of the English".... It's something, but nothing to hang a proper hat on...

For those of you who, I may have never mentioned it... I spent some time in asia.... Funny thing is I've been cyber-Stalking people from that time.... Funny thing after 15 years, you don't remember names that well...

No comments: