Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stepping up

Hi!!!!! So, apparently there has been some scuttle about a jersey.... I'm not exactly sure what to say about it. I am a little torn about the idea of not having a beer with my number one fan to the tune of $8.50. I am always so honored that anyone mentions me, or my blog.... or ..... well let me not get nostalgic......

Let me just apologize in advance this post sucks....

I'd like to thank everyone who mentioned the jersey on their blog, Sleevie, Turbo, Jrad, Julie, Sandy. Also marinmatch,iamnoteddiemerckx, and twinpiper for bidding on it. I'm dying to know who any of you are....... Twinpiper rides motocross... all I know. Thanks for playing... everyone...

Again, this isn't any bit of an indication I'm back blogging. Everyone in a while some crazzyyyy goofie idea rolls through my head and I say "oh, I could blog that.... If I were blogging." Sorry every one. But on a good note, I've been busy, this has been the busiest jan and feb I've ever had. though my bill-ables are about half of what I've worked at. Things are good. My business may just hang on another 6 months.
In fitness news, I'm at 13 lbs in the positive since Xmas... Weeee. I have been working out every day for the past few weeks so I'm sure it will go down, but.... Damn. It crossed my mind today that I was doing the dumb stuff, starving myself all day. I get up eat yogurt, drink coffee then about 3pm I'm starving and eat every thing I can, including my fingers...... Seriously the other day after a good spin on the bike, I think I ate 4 dinners, one at 3 one at 6 one at 7 and one at 10.... not good. I am feeling better, and stronger, and less like a tub of gue.... hehehhehe I may have ligament damage or tendonitis in my thumb though...... I find it funny.....


Other news, I am up to something that we may hear about on wed the 14th... So... that is kind of why I'm writing. Preemptive of some of my nonsense.

Oh... Stepping up... I was very proud to hear about how some of our local police officers stepped up down at Trolly square yesterday. My heart goes out to everyone involved. I was very proud to see our police officers going above and beyond, good to see people who do a job for more than just their paychecks. Also to the police officials who have smartened up about "Containing" a building, and not letting people exit in those situations. S.L. police chief talked about that today, how they have a policy of containment of the suspect, not of the building. Which seems more in the public interest.

Wish I had some pictures, see how lazy I am....

Have I ever told the story about when I met Nate Page.

No comments: