Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Notes on being a "salsa making freak"

The Seedlings have sprung, and if the trend is to quit blogging.Example 1, example 2......... Excuse me, had to pop a beer. *Cheers to everyone, quitting or not*..... But if it's a trend, and I started it..... I may have to buck it just to not be a trendsetter. .... I'm not key this evening on blogging, I've actually been kind of pissy. My body, though I like to refer to it as that wasteland of soft jiggly new found Bumpiness, is this weak, Finlay yielding both in body and spirit to the high pace workouts, under it's new found Sloth. Though I'm down 3+ pounds, and plenty more to go... My spirit is cracked, and the 200 yard sprint I did Afoot yesterday has me convinced my legs may never be the same. ..... Like I say, I'm just cracked... Now there is this list of people who are so down right now, besides a hearty "Keep Fighting", I hesitate to even engage in any form of interaction or dialogue, for fear of their honest pain taking me with them I fear even to ..... This leaves then the vial or childish bastards who through their actions are actually trying to destroy other people.... I'm just going off here.... Honestly things are good on my front. My seedlings have sprung, the greenhouse is maintaining above freezing temperatures with only the most minor of prep work, so far.......
....... Well, just fucking around..... "Salsa Making Freak" is about the most apropos description of me, I've seen in print.

I'm hoping moods turn out there, Spring is comming, though it seems like winter is still here in force, the haze is gone. Even if it's cold out there, the air is clean. I did wear my mask the other day, and thought of many of you as I was truly the masked rider for almost 3 hours on the bike....
.... I just figured I'd post.... I'm not even trying to make any sence, but when did that ever stop me :)........

Keep Fighting!!!!!!

I'm going to blog like it's 2006..........

If Utah beer is 4% by volume, and that is like 5% by volume.... and not the despised 3.2% by weight..... But let us put that in perspective 4% is .48 oz of alcahol per bottle 5% is .6 oz per bottle. and if I'm not getting to old for story problems, that is still 25% more alcahol in a 5% beer than a 4% Meaning that 3 X $5.00=$15.00 at 5% are better than 4 X $4.00=$16.00 at 4% and makes you pee 12 Oz less.......

For those of you who havn't heard it.... what does american/utah beer have in common with sex in a boat? ..... Both are fucking close to water.

Bla bla bla blog

No comments: