Sunday, February 25, 2007

Some of you may ask, "Mop!, what the hell are you doing?"....... Ok, maybe no one is asking that question. Alright, maybe you haven't but I Certainly have been asking myself that question. The answer is I don't know, I think I've just been playing with it again. Guess I wanted to know how it felt, Re-live some of the old magic..... Well, I sort of have some of the old negative feelings I have about it..... A positive thing is how many questions it makes me ask myself. Like this little dialogue your reading.... I guess it also makes me come to some kind of conclusion... Like "Mop what the hell are you doing? are you blogging again. WTF?". The interesting thing is that I don't know. I kind of wanted to post the Zion pictures, and that was it...... But here I am. And I just don't have any answers....... I'm just fucking around with it.

No comments: