Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lingering demons

   I'm trying to get to sleep. I ate a whole pizza today, I don't know why. I just decided to. Not that I've been starving myself and that was the binge. I just said Fuck it... I'm eating a whole pizza because I can. I don't exactly feel good now.....

Well that is a great post Mop... How if I recount my bowel movements. I don't know if it's that or that I continue to shake off the demons from the past 2 years. Regardless they have for me this evening. I forget what I tell myself about demons. They have to be faced, more than just looked at... they have to be faced.

I don't even know what that means right now. I had a good day, I'm just exhausted. I'm not used to that at 8pm. I want sweet sleep to take me.... Too exhausted to fight the demons right now.... and a little too bloated.  I'd fight them but I don't remember how.....

Some soda and some Gin my have to do....

More tomorrow....


No comments: