Saturday, December 08, 2012

Thoughts on snacking.

.... We all know the drill. I have been horrible for the past 2 months. I told someone I went and got a "Whopper" from Burger King, they were horrified. Those things are as large as your head. 8 inches across, and easily enough to give you heartburn for 2 days. In my defence, I do have to avoid it being 'the forbidden fruit'. It was Nasty.

I remember a time when I used to eat soup, vegetables, and Fruit. I remember having "Snacks" that were insanely reasonable... I also remember drinking tea and tons more water all the time. Those were the days! I also remember passing out and waking up on the kitchen floor... Those were the supplements though, I think.

I was watching a documentary on Evolution. I wonder if separate species of humans may develop, those adapted to eat a Burger the size of your head, and those who are not.


Homo-FastFoodia.
Homo-atheletica.

No comments: