Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gin drunk and more.

(I've read almost every Hunter S Thompson book ever written, in addition to tons of Bukowsky. This post will be more like HST. Don't get me started on Burroughs... and fuck that kerouac... you have him to blame for all the hipsters)

Gin drunk... Feel like i'm gin drunk and on some speed. I don't know why. I should be laying in bed vegging out, but no, upset stomach and crawling the walls. I don't know why. Seriously feel like i'm on a meth binge trying to come down with gin... but it isn't working. What the fuck.....

Honest to god I don't know what the hell is going on. Part of it is my fault.... Leap into uncertainty... ya, leap into crazy. Why the hell is it so hard to find love. Saw 'End of watch', they said "Find someone you feel you can't live without"... I'd take someone I can live with... Live without, what the hell does that mean, I shit you not... I can leave it, in just about all cases. I've been thinking recently that is probably what is wrong with me. Hard to find someone that doesn't make me want to chew my arm off... I think that must be love....

ya... Gin drunk.. maybe if I lay down.

No comments: