Sunday, September 28, 2008

McCain the asshole

I've had it with, this joke of a moron.....

I've been a fan, for most of my life. But it's become apparent to me...... that the point of creating the Thursday disaster by the house republicans, was to create a problem he could solve. And to try and look like saviors... Everything they seem to be working on... seem to be the same things already in the plan.

Even better, it's great that he is a "Hail Mary" player... that he is one of those guys who works himeslf into a corner.... that has to make a desperation move to get himself out of it.....

Charming way to run a country...

"we have moved ourselves onto the brink of WW3.... and now McCain came in... Like a maverick... And saved us from his own Inaction."

Talk about Co-Dependency.

One can hope that Obama is finally some form of reasonable Leader for our country.

I'd just like to see a few years of not being embarrassed by the lack of leadership by our representatives. .... I can Dream can't I?

No comments: