Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm not sure if this is good for the economy

Story
"The credit crunch is sucking liquidity out of global trade and the shipping business, leaving cargoes stranded on docks"

"The demand for goods is there; there is just not enough liquidity to move those goods around."

"It has happened to us and it is happening everywhere to everyone," he said. "The whole system has come to a state of chaos."


I don't know about anyone else... but I think being unable to ship goods around the world is a problem for not only our, but for the global economy.

But I do hear It's all Ok I hear... this is good to clean out the system.... We don't need Imports or exports... We can survive without them....

No worries The House has adjourned till Thursday..... and you can count that they will be right on top of this... like they have for the 2 years "The market" has been flashing red at them, and they have been ignoring it.

I have faith that once unemployment hits 20% they will do something...

We will be fine, it's a good thing..... I hear.

No comments: