Saturday, August 02, 2008

More vent.

I spent the week exposed in the sun... I'm still rehydrating. Umn Good thing I remain, Fairly Fit, Or I don't think I would have made it through the week.

I remarked earlier to someone that I need to vent about work, and don't really have anyone to talk to(How fucking sad*Rolls eyes*).

The two constants I struggle with:

Everyone is massively Incompetent. I had to explain to the person I was working for that there are 90 degrees in a quarter circle, and not 100. 2 of the guys I'm working with are getting high during the day, then after they come up with the stupidest ideas.... I want to scream at them "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. I KNOW YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR ASS, YOU ARE EVEN STUPIDER THAN YOUR NORMAL BULLSHIT.". We hit a problem and I came up with 20 solutions for it, every one of them they didn't want to do. I've had problems on a project before, but it's usually that there are no solutions, not that there are 40, and we refuse all of them.

Second one....
Deep down, I know it's how I'm dealing with it that is the core problem. Most of it is internalized. But I just, Many people suggest that I just milk it out, do what I'm told. and watch the shoes drop...... What the hell does it matter to me. I've always been taught to do the best job I can.....

No comments: