Friday, August 29, 2008

How about that obama

Wow! if America can get past it's ADD, he will Tear it up.

I didn't want to blog about this.

Hmmm..... I have the insomnia......

Hey I guess I tried.

Oh.... My girl Ivonovich Got beat at the Open.... in the second round? Will she be a One hit wonder? the Pressure of being number one has gotten to her..... Will she suffer the Roddicks and the Sharapova... "Once was, and we keep hoping she will be"

And worse, the Unapealing(yes I'm shallow) nature of the Female versions of Ivan Drago.... One of them may go on an Epic Open Streak and I'll have to spend the next 5 years staring at, Safina or Kuznetsova.

Holy Crap... I missed it today, Cornet Defeated Mattek, straight sets...... she is cute to watch, but needs some Meat on those bones.

And After having a child Lindsey is back.... Which is awesome.... her knee won't hold up, and even if she makes it much further, she should lay up and let that leg rest.... I want to see her comeback next year.

Feeder...... You know, I want to see him get a taste for blood again..... I'm fearful he will have to retire, then come back as an old man in a year or 4.

I give roddick 50/50 to get past gulbis tomorrow. and Lindsy plays Bartoli.... that won't go well.... both of those are the night matches tomorrow.

No comments: