Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Procrastination

Procrastination....

Which "aparently" I can spell... I can't spell "apparently" but procrastination... that I can do.

I keep thinking... I'll be able to get something done... as soon as I get a shower.... as soon as I get this coffee drunk... as soon as I finish watching this tennis match....

this has been going on for about a week. I'm trying very hard to sit down and get some work done.

as I sit here.. I have cleaned my desk... made vegetable stock. Working on a glitch on this other computer. I took a shower. I'm thinking about taking another one. I think I need a shave.... tomorrow I get a haircut....

I keep thinking if maybe I get a coke....

you see... I don't think it will help.

I did take a nap... that almost helped after the nap, I managed to sit at my desk, and I managed opening up the project on my computer.

Well shower and a shave it is.....

No comments: