Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ghosts

.... Hmmm.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this.... I best turn down the lights.

Did you know that Fluorescent light is evil, It vibrates at a perceived frequency. Normal lights vibrate, but too fast for you to see it. The Fluorescents, if you watch closely, you can see the vibration. You realize it's quite Maddening.

When I was in College, the Unnatural light of one of the Labs was quite unsettling if you didn't have enough sleep. One of the freshman had a near breakdown after staying up until 2am in that lab.

Well... this isn't about ghosts.... We all have them, not literal ghosts.... Just the things that haunt us. I've become so good at the things that haunt me.... I tend to deal with them fast these days. Get on top of making the apology or Making sure I can live with what I say or do around people.

Ok.... Shit... I'm going to be straight forward.... this post is going nowhere... good premise but .... I'm screwed... I just want to get to bed......

LOL!!!

No comments: